Events

Fire destroys home in Joplin; no injuries cited

Joplin Globe

December 8, 2013

An electrical failure is believed to have caused a fire that destroyed a rental home early Friday morning in the 400 block of North Main Street in Joplin. The Joplin Fire Department responded to a 2:58 a.m. report of the fire in a residence owned by ...
(Read full article)

0 comments


Want to leave a comment?

You must log in or register to leave comments. Registration is free.

Reachoutwireless - As Seen On TV